Toy Hauler 12 Volt Replacement Fuel Pump EZ8 GPI Free Shipping
GPI - EZ8 - RV - 12 Volt Toy Hauler Fuel Pump Replacement
Toy Hauler 12 Volt Replacement Fuel Pump EZ8 GPI Free Shipping is manufacturer by Great Plains Industries.
Replaces older Toy Hauler Pumps such as Graco 12 Volt DC - Gear Explosion Proof Motor up to 8 GPM30 LPM 2 Year Warranty
For this reduced price, the Toy Hauler 12 Volt Replacement Fuel Pump EZ8 GPI Free Shipping comes highly respected and is always a popular choice for many people. GPI have added some excellent touches and this means great value for money.
With so many available today, it is great to have a make you can trust. The EZ-8-RV Fuel Pump 12 Volt for RV and Toy Hauler is certainly that and will be a superb acquisition.
We are proud to offer the fantastic EZ-8-RV Fuel Pump 12 Volt for RV and Toy Hauler.
The EZ-8RV has 3/4" inlet and outlet and pumps 8GPM.
The new Toy Hauler 12 Volt Replacement Fuel Pump EZ8 GPI is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations) ( PUMP ONLY )
Toy Hauler 12 Volt Replacement Fuel Pump EZ8 GPI Free Shipping IS ON SALE Free Shipping and is a replacement RV fuel pump for brands such as Graco Fuel Pumps. We also offer the entire RV Fuel Pump Kit.
EZ-8-RV Fuel Pump 12 Volt for RV and Toy Hauler 12 Volt Replacement Fuel Pump EZ8 GPI has the Same flow rate as a gas station - 8 gallons per minute Farm, work or play, the new EZ-8 fuel pump is ideal for on-the-go fueling.
The 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM, equivalent to standard gas stations. Designed for tanks up to 120 gallons. UL Listed and CSA certified. Weighs 16 lbs. USA Made.
Toy Hauler 12 Volt Replacement Fuel Pump EZ8 GPI Free Shipping is ideal for on-the-go fueling. This 12-volt electric pump delivers 8 GPM (equivalent to standard gas stations) Our EZ-8-RV Fuel Pump 12 Volt for RV and Toy Hauler is used as a replacement RV fuel pump for brands such as Graco Fuel Pumps. We also offer the entire RV Fuel Pump Kit. This RV Fuel Pump is manufacturer by Great Plains Industries. You canview all the spec on their website: www.gpi.net EZ-8-RV Fuel Pump 12 Volt for RV and Toy Hauler is the replacement fuel pump for Toyhaulers such as Forest River, Eclipse, Weekend Warrior, RageN, Pacific Coach Works and Many More RV's.
- Forest River,
- Weekend Warrior,
- Holiday Rambler,
- Pacific Coach Works and many other Toy Hauler Manufacturers.
- Great Plains Industries, INC EZ-8RV Fuel Pump
- This pump is not intended to be used with an automatic nozzle.
- This pump is designed for use only with gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) and kerosene.
- DO NOT use this pump for dispensing any fluids other than those for which it was designed. To do so may damage pump components and will void the warranty.
- Designed to operate on a typical 12-volt DC automotive electrical system.
- This pump is designed to self-prime with dry gears.
- You can wire a switch on the power line, but there is no switch on this model of pump.
- Do not leave the system running without fluid.
- "Dry running" can damage the pump. If the system fails to deliver fuel after 15 to 20 seconds, turn the system off and refer to the Troubleshooting Section in manual.
- Do not pump the tank completely dry, as contaminants from the bottom of the tank may enter the pump.
- Excessive motor heat can trip the device. It resets automatically after the motor has cooled.
- Make sure all threaded fuel connections are wrapped with three to four turns of Teflon tape or pipe thread sealant approved for use with petroleum fuels.
- Clean the tank interior of all dirt and debris. Make sure the tank is vented. A vent cap rated at 3 psi or less is recommended.
- Suction line design and size is important for optimum pump performance. GPI requires suction line to be 3/8" minimum diameter.
- Pump must be mounted within the clearance lines of the vehicle and ptorected from road impact damage.
- A grounding connection is provided. It is identified as a green colored binding head screw in the electrical cavity. Connect these pumps only to a 12- volt DC power supply. DO NOT attempt connection to a 24-volt DC, 115-volt AC or 230 volt AC power source.
- For installation in unclassified ares a flexible power cord, fuse and strain relief grip should be used.
- NOTE:These components have NOT been evaluated as part of the UL Listed Equipment and are not intended for use in a Hazardous (Classified) Location.
FAQ's & Installation Information:
- Have a certified technician install all parts to prevent product damage and personal injury.
- PLEASE research before purchasing to be sure this item is what you need.
- Please see photos for complete measurements and compare with your application.
- No retail box as these are purchased in bulk, no install instructions as they are OEM parts.